Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post that contains affiliate links. Although I received some form of compensation and this post is sponsored, all opinions are my own. This post is brought to you by the Comcast #XfinityMoms.
We are all so very busy these days. Between school, work, holidays and life in general there are so many things to do. Not to mention so many things to worry about. I don’t know about you but my 6-year-old can find almost anything on the TV, which terrifies me. There is so much bad stuff available these days.
Last week, Xfinity contacted me to visit the new store in Upper St. Clair. I was invited with fellow bloggers to learn about all the secure & hassle-free features they offer. Here are just a few….
Xfinity X1 platform is an Entertainment Operating System that gives Xfinity TV customers an interactive TV experience. You can easily find and watch shows and movies in seconds from TV listings, DVR recordings, personal favorites and Xfinity On Demand.
- When viewing XFINITY X1 entity pages, you can review both the Common Sense Media score as well as a Parental Guide to more accurately determine if a program is age-appropriate for a child.
Common Sense Media Score
- The Common Sense Media age-appropriateness score appears on the right side of program entity screens. The score can also be found when browsing the Kids Guide view.
XFINITY Mobile is a new mobile network designed to save you money and give you more. You’ll stay connected no matter what with the nation’s largest 4G LTE network and millions of XFINITY WiFi hotspots.
Here’s more of what you’ll enjoy:
• Up to five lines included with your XFINITY Mobile Account, with no line access fees.
• Access to XFINITY WiFi hotspots nationwide, no login required.
• Data options that suit your needs: By the Gig for $12/GB or Unlimited for $45/month.
• Service all over the world with XFINITY Mobile’s international roaming service
XFINITY Home – Gives you peace of mind with a total home security and automation solution. Look after your home, family and valuables from anywhere using your computer, tablet or smartphone. Get 24/7 professional monitoring on a secure network, and remotely control your home from one easy-to-use website or mobile app.
I have been a Comcast Customer for over 15 years and I love it! But I had no idea all the cool functions and features that they have to offer. We currently have the basic Cable and Internet package, but after today I am going to upgrade. Xfinity Mobile might be on my Christmas list this year.
For more information about Xfinity please visit: www.xfinity.com.
Thank you to Xfinity for helping this mom manage her life. It’s comforting to know you are looking out for us moms.