Disclaimer: I am an FEI Family Ambassador, and in exchange for my time and efforts in attending shows, reporting my opinion and/or administering ticket giveaways within this blog, as well as keeping you advised of the latest discount offers, Feld Entertainment, Inc. or one of its affiliates has provided me with complimentary tickets to its shows and opportunities to attend its private pre-show events. Steel City Mom is sponsoring this giveaway. Neither the Walt Disney Company nor Feld Entertainment, Inc., nor any of their respective affiliates or related companies, is a sponsor, endorser, or administrator of this promotion. No purchase necessary.
Do you want to build a snowman? I don’t know about you but I LOVE FROZEN!!! Yes I am “That Mom” that will repeat with her child all the words to the movie. My son and I like to sing “Love Is an Open Door”I am Anna and he is Hans 🙂 Oh yeah and who could forget OLAF? He is the best!
Are you sitting down? Disney has taken the magical world of Arendelle and put it on Ice. YES!!!! Disney On Ice is so amazing everytime they come to town. This will blow the roof off Consol Energy Center.
Press Release: Enter a fantastical winter wonderland beyond all imagination at Disney On Ice presents Frozen Presented by Stonyfield YoKids Organic Yogurt. The heartwarming Academy Award®-winning tale you love is now LIVE and skating into your town. You’ll be magically whisked away into the wintry world of Arendelle, where you will be dazzled by amazing special effects and astonishing skating. Sing and dance along to inspiring songs, including “Let It Go.” Join royal sisters Anna and Elsa, the hilarious snowman Olaf, Kristoff, his loyal reindeer Sven and the mystical trolls as they journey to discover that true love is ultimately the most magical power of all! Hosted by Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse, with special guest appearances by your most beloved Disney Princesses and characters from favorites like Disney•Pixar’s Toy Story, Finding Nemo and Disney’s The Lion King, this unforgettable celebration of love and friendship will leave your family with memories to last a lifetime.
Thursday, March 10 at 7:00pm
Friday, March 11 at 10:30am and 7:00pm
Saturday, March 12 at 11:00am, 3:00pm and 7:00pm
Sunday, March 13 at 11:00am, 3:00pm and 7:00pm
Ticket Purchase Information: Tickets are available at Ticketmaster.com, the Dick’s Sporting Goods Box Office at CONSOL Energy Center or by calling 1-800-745-3000.
Steel City Mom will be there on opening night and I would love to bring a friend. Well, how about 4 friends? That’s right, I have a Family 4 Pack of tickets to give away. EEK!!!
This giveaway will run from today 2/22 – Friday 3/4 at 11:59pm. Winner will be announced on Saturday 3/5 at 10am. Good luck!
Rules to enter
- “Like” our Facebook page
- Enter email address
- Comment on this blog post (not facebook post) , “Who is your favorite character?”
- Tweet about giveaway
- Follow us on Twitter
- Invite a friend to “like” our Facebook page
Print out this coloring sheet for your little Frozen fan. – Coloring Sheet – Pittsburgh
Think you know all that there is to know about Frozen? See how many you get right.
1. In which kingdom do Anna and Elsa live?
Answer: The Kingdom of Arendelle.
2. Who helped Young Anna recover from being hit by Elsa’s powers?
Answer: Grand Pabbie.
3. Who likes “warm hugs”?
4. What is Kristoff’s profession?
Answer: He is an ice harvester.
5. What phrase does Elsa repeat when trying to control her powers?
Answer: “Conceal it…don’t feel it…don’t let it show.”
6. Why do the guards open up the gates of the palace?
Answer: Elsa’s coronation.
a. Bonus: How long have the gates been closed?
Answer: 13 years.
7. How many salad plates do Anna and Elsa own?
8. Anna and Hans finish each other’s ______.
9. What is the “amazing smell” Anna and Elsa detect at the coronation celebration?
10. Who does the crazy dance with Anna at Elsa’s coronation?
Answer: The Duke of Weselton.
11. Why doesn’t Elsa want Anna to marry Hans?
Answer: Because Anna and Hans just met.
12. What does Elsa build during the song “Let It Go”?
Answer: An ice castle.
13. What is Sven’s favorite snack?
14. Which animals chase after Anna, Kristoff and Sven when they begin to search for Elsa?
15. What is Olaf’s favorite season?
16. What animal does Olaf dance with in his song about summer?
17. What is the name of the enormous icy snowman Elsa creates?
18. Fill in the blank. “Some people are worth ______.”
Answer: Melting for.”
19. When Elsa breaks Arendelle’s eternal winter, what does she do to keep Olaf from melting?
Answer: She creates a snow flurry that follows him everywhere he goes.
1. What part of Anna’s body did Elsa hit with her powers when they were young?
Answer: Her head.
2. Who does Anna tell to “hang in there” during the song “Do You Want to Build a Snowman?”
Answer: Joan of Arc.
3. During the song